Start and stitch on Plum Pudding by Glendon Place from 1st -7th March as part of my SAL with Nic- Done and enjoyed every stitch! Start a project using a technique that is new to me (very excited about this!)- Done! (evidence in the Current WIPs tab) Stitch and finish my March freebie project for Operation Threadporn, something from La ComtesseDone! Stitch the March Hardanger square from Songs of the Weather SAL by Mabel Figworthy- Done!
- Butterfly Quote by Jodyri Designs
- Butterfly Garden by The Drawn Thread
- Emma and Eliza in the Garden by Just Nan
Confetti of Hardanger by Bee's Needleworks (Abi Gurden)- Started and parts 1 to 4 completed (updated picture in the Current WIPs tab)
I also started Liz Almond's Box of Delights, I had forgotten to add it to the list!
Plans for April
- Stitch on Plum Pudding from 1st - 7th April as part of my SAL with Nic
- Continue stitching on Golden Daisy goldwork project
- Stitch and finish my April freebie project for Operation Threadporn
- Stitch the April Hardanger square for Opertion Threadporn
- Complete Block 2 of Box of Delights
- Complete parts 5 to 8 of Confetti of Hardanger
If I feel the need for a new start then I can choose from the same designs as I listed in March - with the possible addition of Sleeping Beauty by The Primitive Hare which is also kitted and ready to go.
Hopefully April will be another interesting stitchy month!