Complete Block Four on Box of Delights- DONE! Complete Part 3 of Milady's Garden (Part 3 due out towards the end of the month)- DONE! Stitch the June Hardanger square for Operation Threadporn- DONE!
- Stitch and finish my Operation Threadporn freebie for the month - Stitching complete but not yet finished, gathering supplies :)
- FINISH Golden Daisy - This one may well be on hold for the Summer, we'll see how it goes
FINISH Confetti of Hardanger (only 1 part left, a pretty big part though!)- DONE and HURRAH! FINISH Jodyri Butterfly- will be made into a cushion, fabric has been bought and tassels need to be made :).
- Then and only then can my care free easy summer stitching plans be embarked upon! - Paid notattention to this and started L*K's Living with Charm :)
June will be a NO SPEND stash month, I was lucky enough to be the winner of an awesome needlework prize in May so there is no excuse (unless I use the last needle I have on the planet of course!)- NOT A PENNY was spent on stash, although a few new needlework books found their way into my collection courtesy of some Amazon vouchers = FREE STASH :)
The graph representation:
|12 days with no stitching!|
- Complete Block 5 of Box of Delights
- Complete Part 4 of Milady's Blossom Garden
- Stitch the July SOTW square for Operation Threadporn
- Stitch and finish freebie project from Operation Threadporn (an obvious choice from The Snowflower Diaries )
- Start any or all of my Summer Starts and stitch as much or as little as I like :)
If you haven't already done so, please check out Chiara's post here, where she suggests a small way that we can show our appreciation for needlework designers by using #realstitchersdontsteal and including the original hardcopy chart in our WIP pics (pdfs are a bit more tricky but totally doable for me). As it is something I feel strongly about, I have chosen to apply this to all my WIP pics wherever I post them. Whilst it won't stop stealers from stealing, I hope it will help designers to realise that genuine stitchers do exist and that we greatly appreciate the time, effort and love they put into their creations and that we don't want them to give up the fight!
Now back to the tennis............................