For all three of the samplers I used threads from stash, I happened to have the majority of silks and cottons required, but I used different beads and metallics to what was called for. The charts called for Kreinik but I'm a Rainbow Gallery girl :) and I have quite a collection of random Mill Hill and Delica beads so it's always a good feeling to be able to use stash!
So here are the finishes, firstly Crystal Waters:
|I love the little silver metallic whales!|
And then Fresh Air:
|Rhodes butterflies - one of my favourite stitches!|
Thankfully the delicate hardanger section survived!
I've also picked my threads for Operation Threadporn this month. Originally I had planned to stitch another freebie, pulled threads and fabric for it, but then came up with better options - the only problem being they were fabric and threads which were not in my stash ha ha! So that idea has been stored for another day and I went with a different freebie which has already been stitched up and is waiting to be finished.
So that's my past week in stitches! Not sure whether I will accomplish all the goals I had for this month, but a possible six finishes is not to be sniffed at I guess!
Thank you to all of you that stop by and to those of you that comment on my little stitching adventures!