This time of year I get the itch to just go crazy and start something I have my eye on for next year - but as with this time last year, I want a clean slate for January 2016 :). The 2016 Pinterest Project Board is full to the brim and I can't wait to get stitching on it! So in a bid to give me more options to work on what I want when I want for the remainder of the year, I've picked threads and fabrics for my last four Threadporn projects too.
Here is the list!
- Finish A Flamestitch, here is where it is at currently:
|I could easily stitch on this one until it's done - such a joy to stitch!|
- Finish Summer (Autumn) Tree of Stitches (not stitched on in October):
- Start and finish my final Autumn/Winter new start - Catherine Agnes by Indigo Rose, pattern gifted to me by my lovely stitching friend Dana:
- Complete October, November and December SOTW Hardanger squares:
- Complete Snow Poem Tree by Erynne Chard (freebie, blog no longer available) and Winter Solace by By The Bay Needlearts (freebie from a past BTB newsletter):
- No stash spends for the remainder of the year unless I run out of AVAS on Flamestitch
- Try and properly finish a few things here and there
- Kit up a few projects from stash in preparation for next year!
Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a little while - I'll be hunkered down working on completing that list!