Complete Block 3 of Box of Delights (outlines already completed)- DONE! Stitch on Plum Pudding from 1st - 7th May as part of my SAL with Nic- PLUM PUDDING NOW COMPLETE!
- Continue stitching on Golden Daisy - aiming to work on it at least once a week instead of the few hours I've put into it in two months! - bit of a fail on this one in more ways than one, I only managed a day on it.
Complete parts 10 - 14 of Confetti of Hardanger- DONE! Jodyri Butterfly - Complete at least the first two lines of text- DONE and more besides, just the word "world" and "butterfly" to go! Stitch the May Hardanger square for Operation Threadporn- DONE! Stitch and finish my Operation Threadporn freebie project for the month by Le Chalet des Perelles- DONE! If I feel the need for a new start, pick from one that is fully kitted from this list- I started Milady's Blossom Garden, the new SAL over on The Stitch Specialists and completed the first two parts
The graph representation............
|9 days with no stitching this month!!! You can tell we've had nice weather.......!|
- Complete Block Four on Box of Delights
- Complete Part 3 of Milady's Garden (Part 3 due out towards the end of the month)
- Stitch the June Hardanger square for Operation Threadporn
- Stitch and finish my Operation Threadporn freebie for the month
- FINISH Golden Daisy
- FINISH Confetti of Hardanger (only 1 part left, a pretty big part though!)
- FINISH Jodyri Butterfly
- Then and only then can my care free easy summer stitching plans be embarked upon!
- June will be a NO SPEND stash month, I was lucky enough to be the winner of an awesome needlework prize in May so there is no excuse (unless I use the last needle I have on the planet of course!)
Public Service Announcement :)
June sees the arrival of my first Vlogaversary (never in a million years did I think I would end up with 1500+ subscribers!). I've not filmed a video for quite a few months, but will be filming one this week to catch everyone up on what I've been doing these past few months if they are interested (some stitchers hate blogs - can you imagine!). After a lot of toing and froing, I've decided to make a return to vlogging, but very much on my terms - my stitching, my way. The focus will be needlework (although cross stitch will of course be included!) to better reflect my stitching and the path my work is taking me. Videos will be more frequent, shorter and topic focused - that way you can pick and choose what interests you as I appreciate that not everyone will want to hear my experiences with Goldwork, but they might want to know how a recent cross stitch project turned out. This way I hope I can please both my blog followers and vlog subscribers, whilst keeping myself engaged and interested in both at the same time :).
If you are reading this as someone who is 100% blogger then don't worry - my blog won't change, I will still report on all my stitching endeavours here. If you ever wanted to view the odd video, they would be like the "bonus material" on the DVD that is my stitching journey :). Of course if you are not one for vlogs at all, then feel free to ignore any links to videos that I post on my blog, I am happy to have you here regardless of your preferences - you are under no obligations to cross over to the other side lol!
I shall return tomorrow all being well with an Operation Threadporn report and a proper update on my Jodyri Butterfly Quote!