Anyway, what started life as this, 12 full skeins of silk and 5 packs of beads:
Has now been reduced to this:
The eagle eyed amongst you will notice that there are only five colours of silk in the picture and there are six in the pattern - I ended up with a single length of Boulia left (not sure what happened there!) and also thought I may run out of a bead colour! It all worked out in the end though.
So you know what's coming..........somehow I managed to finish Plum Pudding!
Just to recap, it's stitched on 28ct Jazlyn in Candytuft by Crafty Kitten and stitched with the recommend colours of Dinky Dyes silks.
I loved stitching it, it proved to be worth the wait and reminded me how much I love stitching with Dinky Dyes silks - I swear I stitch twice as fast when I use them!
I am happy to say that the lovely Nic is still speaking to me - I shall be cheering her on for her Plum Pudding finish as I know she loves this design as much as me and it has been awesome to stitch on this knowing she is doing the same.
So a slot has opened up in the "rotation", not sure what I will fill it with! Aside from Box of Delights (parts for which are released monthly), all my other WIPs aren't really far from a finish, so maybe I'll have a blitz on them and get them done first before starting anything new. Although I do have the first part of a new Stitch Specialists SAL.......
After the Plum Pudding stitching marathon this week I doubt I will pick up any stitching over the weekend, but I might wade through my stash to choose my threadporn threads and kit up a few more projects!