I'm trying to have a more laid back approach to my stitching this year, so if things on this list don't get done, it's no big deal - I just like lists!
- Start and stitch on Plum Pudding by Glendon Place from 1st -7th March as part of my SAL with Nic
- Start a project using a technique that is new to me (very excited about this!)
- Stitch and finish my March freebie project for Operation Threadporn, something from La Comtesse
- Stitch the March Hardanger square from Songs of the Weather SAL by Mabel Figworthy
- Butterfly Quote by Jodyri Designs
- Butterfly Garden by The Drawn Thread
- Emma and Eliza in the Garden by Just Nan
- Confetti of Hardanger by Bee's Needleworks (Abi Gurden)
Today saw the release of the final part of Les Dentelles SAL, as I was home today I made sure I had everything ready to go last night so that I could stitch and finish the piece today:
|Hard to get a good photo with neutral on neutral tones!|
I really enjoyed stitching this piece and I love the way my colour combination turned out. Esther's designs are beautiful, so if you are a fan of blackwork and enjoy choosing your own colours I would definitely recommend her Etsy Shop!
Hopefully my next post will be an Operation Threadporn report for February..........