Evidence of the below can be seen with updated WIP pics here:
Stitch on Plum Pudding from 1st - 7th April as part of my SAL with Nic- Done! Continue stitching on Golden Daisy goldwork project- Done, though only managed a bit of chipwork Stitch and finish my April freebie project for Operation Threadporn- Done - two freebie projects completed! Stitch the April Hardanger square for Operation Threadporn- Done! Complete Block 2 of Box of Delights- Done! Complete parts 5 to 8 of Confetti of Hardanger- Done - Parts 1 to 9 complete!
And just for fun, here is how all that looks in a pie chart a la Jo :)
|8 days passed with no stitching!|
- Complete Block 3 of Box of Delights (outlines already completed)
- Stitch on Plum Pudding from 1st - 7th May as part of my SAL with Nic
- Continue stitching on Golden Daisy - aiming to work on it at least once a week instead of the few hours I've put into it in two months!
- Complete parts 10 - 14 of Confetti of Hardanger
- Jodyri Butterfly - Complete at least the first two lines of text
- Stitch the May Hardanger square for Operation Threadporn
- Stitch and finish my Operation Threadporn freebie project for the month by Le Chalet des Perelles
- If I feel the need for a new start, pick from one that is fully kitted from this list
A big thank you to everyone that stops by my blog and especially to those who comment, I try and reply to everyone via email. If you haven't received a reply, it's probably due to the fact that you are a no reply blogger (which you can change if you want to), I just wanted you to know that I appreciate all of your comments too (I know where to track most of you down lol)!